A new patch has launched for the 360, PC, and PS3 versions of Far Cry 3. According to Ubisoft, the update is a result of the community feedback they have received since launch. As a result, the patch includes some of the most request single- and multiplayer features, such as a new harder difficulty setting, the ability to reset liberated outposts after completing the game, new HUD settings that allow for greater customization, the ability to search multiplayer maps by author, and more. Full details are available below.
• Single Player:
– Outposts reset: after the end of the game, players can choose to reset the liberated outposts to face the challenge to take them over again.
– A new difficulty setting: Players who have completed the campaign can restart the adventure on MASTER difficulty, with more challenging enemies and dangerous wildlife.
– New HUD/UK settings: allowing most on-screen information can be toggled on/off in the settings.
– Map Beta Test: Players who upload a new map can now publish it as a beta test to monitor how it is played and improve it before releasing to other players.
– Maps by author: Players will be able to search all the maps created by an author.
– Idle kick: The feature that kicks out idle players during a MP match is removed from custom and private matches.
– The Skip map voting system has been improved with more visibility and time to cast the vote
Official Site: FarCryGame.com