- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
- Gauntlet delayed until Sept. 23, pre-order bonus and PAX info detailed
- Grab some friends and swords, Dragon Age: Inquisition gets co-op
- Metro Redux brings updated 2033, Last Light to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 1, 2013
CD Projekt RED has released over a dozen new screenshots from their upcoming open-world, story-driven RPG The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The first round of images are from an early build and feature the new sailing mechanic as well as one of the navigable islands, Skellige. Exactly where players can trek will depend on the decisions they make throughout Geralt’s storyline as well as in local plotlines and other side quests.
Metro: Last Light is back on a firm footing after its acquisition by Koch Media from THQ last January, with publisher Deep Silver announcing a new release date: May 14. The 360, PC, and PS3 post-apocalyptic first-person shooter is a follow-up to 2010’s Metro 2033.