Blizzard has released a new trailer for the upcoming 5.2 content update for Mists of Pandaria, The Thunder King. Emperor Lei Shen, the titular Thunder King, has returned to Pandaria with some Zandalari allies and is out for revenge. Players will be able to stop him once and for all in the new Throne of Thunder raid, which is just one of the many new additions being added with the 5.2 update.
The list of tweaks and additions coming with The Thunder King is extensive. For the massive rundown of what to expect, head over to Battle.Net. A few items have been included below.
• Taking Over The Farm
- Players that have grown attached to working the land at Sunsong Ranch can now acquire the farm from Farmer Yoon via a quest. The farmhouse becomes a rest point like an Inn, where the player can bind and instantly log out. Work orders will pour into the farm from factions across Pandaria, and completing a work order will earn a reputation boost with the issuing faction.
- The option to take over the farm is available to characters that are exalted with the Tillers and have unlocked all 16 farm plots.
• New World Boss System
- All world bosses are now Tap to Faction. This new system offers every eligible player of the same faction that engages a boss the chance to earn loot. Under the new system, players will only be able to earn loot from each world boss once per week, but bonus rolls apply. Bosses will now respawn more frequently as well.
• Many new Battle Pets and Battle Pet abilities have been added.
• Players can obtain a new title “Khan”, by completing the following Battleground achievements: Master of the Battle for Gilneas, Master of Twin Peaks, Master of Temple of Kotmogu, Master of Isle of Conquest, and Master of Silvershard Mines.
Official Site: Battle.Net – Patch 5.2 Notes