Crystal Dynamic’s Tomb Raider reboot is a few weeks away, and today PC gamers will get to see if their system is up to Lara’s latest adventure. Some of the highlights for the Nixxes-developed PC version include Steamworks integration, higher-quality shadows, and support for Steam Big Picture Mode, AMD HD3D and AMD Eyefinity, gamepads, and Windows XP.
Tomb Raider will hit store shelves on March 5 for 360, PC, and PS3.
Minimum system requirements for PC:
• Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, 7, 8 (32bit/64bit)
• DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT, nVidia 8600
• Dual core CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+), Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
• 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista)
Recommended system requirements for PC:
• Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
• DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 4870, nVidia GTX 480
• Quad core CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 565, Intel Core i5-750
• 4GB Memory
Official Site: TombRaider.com