- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 18, 2013
Bungie has officially revealed Destiny, their new first-person shooter that is being developed in collaboration with Activision. As a Guardian of the last city on Earth, players will travel through the solar system, from Mars to Venus, using powers and more traditional armament against man’s enemies in a bid to recapture humanity’s former glory. Destiny will feature a shared persistent world, with console players able to connect with others in designated places to discuss their solo adventures or set out together. Co-op, versus, public, and social activities are planned.