- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 18, 2013
Bungie has officially revealed Destiny, their new first-person shooter that is being developed in collaboration with Activision. As a Guardian of the last city on Earth, players will travel through the solar system, from Mars to Venus, using powers and more traditional armament against man’s enemies in a bid to recapture humanity’s former glory. Destiny will feature a shared persistent world, with console players able to connect with others in designated places to discuss their solo adventures or set out together. Co-op, versus, public, and social activities are planned.