- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 18, 2013
Bungie has officially revealed Destiny, their new first-person shooter that is being developed in collaboration with Activision. As a Guardian of the last city on Earth, players will travel through the solar system, from Mars to Venus, using powers and more traditional armament against man’s enemies in a bid to recapture humanity’s former glory. Destiny will feature a shared persistent world, with console players able to connect with others in designated places to discuss their solo adventures or set out together. Co-op, versus, public, and social activities are planned.