- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 18, 2013
Bungie has officially revealed Destiny, their new first-person shooter that is being developed in collaboration with Activision. As a Guardian of the last city on Earth, players will travel through the solar system, from Mars to Venus, using powers and more traditional armament against man’s enemies in a bid to recapture humanity’s former glory. Destiny will feature a shared persistent world, with console players able to connect with others in designated places to discuss their solo adventures or set out together. Co-op, versus, public, and social activities are planned.