- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution coming 2014
- Turn 10 Studios addresses player complaints regarding Forza 5
- Updated Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas heading to mobile devices
- Call of Duty: Ghosts tops charts, logs over 1 billion matches globally
- Double Fine reacquires rights to Costume Quest and Stacking
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 18, 2013
Bungie has officially revealed Destiny, their new first-person shooter that is being developed in collaboration with Activision. As a Guardian of the last city on Earth, players will travel through the solar system, from Mars to Venus, using powers and more traditional armament against man’s enemies in a bid to recapture humanity’s former glory. Destiny will feature a shared persistent world, with console players able to connect with others in designated places to discuss their solo adventures or set out together. Co-op, versus, public, and social activities are planned.