Spider-Man will be making his Wii U debut on March 5 with the recently announced The Amazing Spider-Man Ultimate Edition. The new version of The Amazing Spider-Man will include the four bonus DLC packs on-disc that were released for the 360, PC, and PS3, detailed below, and support for the GamePad. The pad will be turned into an Oscorp OsPhone for easier map and menu navigation, and utilized for Off-screen Mode for playing directly on the pad itself.
The Amazing Spider-Man Ultimate Edition will be available on March 5 for $39.99.
The Amazing Spider-Man Ultimate Edition DLC Includes:
• Stan Lee Adventure Pack – Completely voiced by the Spider-Man creator himself, you’ll play as Stan Lee and web-sling through NYC in an amazing race across the city. Take on Spidey’s powers as you wall crawl, web rush, and swing across Manhattan to collect the missing pages of Stan “The Man’s” latest script. Collect all the pages and unlock a surprise reward!
• Lizard Rampage Pack – Take control of Dr. Connors’ terrifying alter-ego in a race against time as you rampage through the streets as Lizard to defeat Oscorp guards.
• Rhino Challenge – Rampage through NYC as the unstoppable Rhino and cause as much destruction as possible before the timer runs out! The more damage you inflict, the more bonus points you earn as you build momentum ramming through taxis and cars!
• Oscorp Search and Destroy Pack – Includes 2 mini-games through Spider-Man’s in-game cell phone.
• New suits, including the Vigilante suit from The Amazing Spider-Man movie and the Classic Spider-Man suit from the Raimi trilogy.
Official Site: TheAmazingSpiderManGame.com