- Sega releases Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax’s intro
- Noir investigative thriller Blues and Bullets out for Xbox One
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night trailers released for Nanako, Margaret
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 11, 2013
Worlds collide today as Ghost Recon Online gets a touch of Assassin’s Creed in honor of the latter’s upcoming three-part downloadable campaign, The Tyranny of King Washington. The first part, The Infamy, is set to launch on February 19 for 360, PC, and PS3, and to kick things off, Ghost Recon Online players can equip their character with new Assassin’s Creed-themed gear. The set includes five apparel items—a Hood and four armor variants—and six new weapons inspired by Abstergo Industries’ security forces: F2000 SP AC, Fiveseven AC, MG36 KV AC, P90 C AC, Sentinel SR-1 AC, and Pentagun SP AC.