- Shadow Warrior 2 launches digitally for PS4, Xbox One, with a freebie
- To the stars! Endless Space 2 now available for PC
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth hitting PS4, PS Vita this September
- ForzaRC Season 3: The Porsche Cup Elite headed to Le Mans
- The court calls! Windjammers open beta kicking off in June for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 11, 2013
Worlds collide today as Ghost Recon Online gets a touch of Assassin’s Creed in honor of the latter’s upcoming three-part downloadable campaign, The Tyranny of King Washington. The first part, The Infamy, is set to launch on February 19 for 360, PC, and PS3, and to kick things off, Ghost Recon Online players can equip their character with new Assassin’s Creed-themed gear. The set includes five apparel items—a Hood and four armor variants—and six new weapons inspired by Abstergo Industries’ security forces: F2000 SP AC, Fiveseven AC, MG36 KV AC, P90 C AC, Sentinel SR-1 AC, and Pentagun SP AC.