- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: February 11, 2013
Worlds collide today as Ghost Recon Online gets a touch of Assassin’s Creed in honor of the latter’s upcoming three-part downloadable campaign, The Tyranny of King Washington. The first part, The Infamy, is set to launch on February 19 for 360, PC, and PS3, and to kick things off, Ghost Recon Online players can equip their character with new Assassin’s Creed-themed gear. The set includes five apparel items—a Hood and four armor variants—and six new weapons inspired by Abstergo Industries’ security forces: F2000 SP AC, Fiveseven AC, MG36 KV AC, P90 C AC, Sentinel SR-1 AC, and Pentagun SP AC.