- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- Tetris Ultimate launches on Live, PSN for Xbox One and PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 30, 2013
Zone of the Enders HD Collection is now available on Live Games on Demand and PSN. The $34.99 set includes the original Zone of the Enders as well as a special European release of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner.
The recently Greenlit adventure-horror title Asylum now has a Kickstarter campaign. Developer Senscape has chosen to go the crowdfunding route in order to finish the final phase of development. The Argentina-based studio hopes to attract funding for the Lovecraft-inspired puzzler with a number of rewards, including the addition of players as corpses or patients in the game’s main setting, the Hanwell Mental Institute. Other rewards include digital copies of the game, a downloadable copy of the soundtrack, access to alpha and beta releases, and a boxed copy.
The 1980s return to the PlayStation 3 today with the launch of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on PSN. The PlayStation 2 Classic is available for $9.99 and will once again put players in the shoes of up-and-coming criminal Tommy Vercetti, following him as he rises through Miami’s underworld. A series favorite of many, Vice City features one of gaming’s best soundtracks and a love of pastels that remains unrivaled.