Ubisoft has announced a premium edition for the next entry in the Splinter Cell series, Blacklist. The $169.99 Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition will be available on August 20 for 360 and PS3, and include, among other items, a remote control C-147B Paladin Aircraft and a limited 88-page graphic novel written by Nathan Edmondson. Check below for complete details.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist is scheduled to launch August 20 for 360, PC, and PS3.
• Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist video game.
• Remote Control C-147B Paladin Aircraft: Command the air with a custom 3-channel, dual-engine aircraft modeled after the in-game Paladin mobile headquarters.
• Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Echoes comic book: Limited 88-page graphic novel by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmondson and illustrator Marc Laming.
• Limited edition Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist poster.
• Exclusive Billionaire’s Yacht co-op map.
• Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast co-op map, Gold Sonar Goggles and Upper Echelon Suit.
In the game, players take on the role of lethal operative Sam Fisher who must stop an international terrorist group behind The Blacklist, a series of escalating attacks on US assets. Operating under the newly formed Fourth Echelon unit, Sam Fisher and his team will use any means necessary to prevent the next deadly assault.
Official Site: SplinterCell.com