- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- gets limited edition for PS3, PS4
- Turn 10 launches Forza Rewards program for free cars, in-game cash
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 28, 2013
Square Enix has released a new launch trailer for IO Interactive’s upcoming Hitman HD: Trilogy. The 360, PS3 collection will include Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts, and Hitman: Blood Money. The set will also include the standalone Sniper Challenge, a former pre-order bonus for the recently released Hitman: Absolution.
Gears fans looking for a leg up in the upcoming Gears of War: Judgment will be able to access OverRun, the new class-based multiplayer mode that has teams of five squaring off as Locust and COG soldiers, early if they are a GameStop PowerUp Rewards member and pre-order, or have already pre-ordered, at GameStop. The public launch will be on March 19, but members will be able to access the mode starting March 15 at 11:59 p.m. (PT). All experience will carry over to the full version. GameStop is also offering two additional skin bonuses, detailed below.
Ubisoft has announced a premium edition for the next entry in the Splinter Cell series, Blacklist. The $169.99 Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition will be available on August 20 for 360 and PS3, and include, among other items, a remote control C-147B Paladin Aircraft and a limited 88-page graphic novel written by Nathan Edmondson. Check below for complete details.