- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
Namco Bandai has announced that they will be bringing over the crossover strategy-RPG Project X Zone. The Banpresto- and Monolith Soft-developed 3DS release features 50-plus characters from various Capcom, Namco Bandai, and Sega properties venturing out in twos as a Pair Unit, with a third assisting Solo Unit, in an attempt to seal a rift in time and space that is causing the universes to merge. Players can look forward to such pairings as Akira and Dante, Chun Li and Sakura, and Frank West and Jin.