- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
Namco Bandai has announced that they will be bringing over the crossover strategy-RPG Project X Zone. The Banpresto- and Monolith Soft-developed 3DS release features 50-plus characters from various Capcom, Namco Bandai, and Sega properties venturing out in twos as a Pair Unit, with a third assisting Solo Unit, in an attempt to seal a rift in time and space that is causing the universes to merge. Players can look forward to such pairings as Akira and Dante, Chun Li and Sakura, and Frank West and Jin.