- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
Namco Bandai has announced that they will be bringing over the crossover strategy-RPG Project X Zone. The Banpresto- and Monolith Soft-developed 3DS release features 50-plus characters from various Capcom, Namco Bandai, and Sega properties venturing out in twos as a Pair Unit, with a third assisting Solo Unit, in an attempt to seal a rift in time and space that is causing the universes to merge. Players can look forward to such pairings as Akira and Dante, Chun Li and Sakura, and Frank West and Jin.