- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
Namco Bandai has announced that they will be bringing over the crossover strategy-RPG Project X Zone. The Banpresto- and Monolith Soft-developed 3DS release features 50-plus characters from various Capcom, Namco Bandai, and Sega properties venturing out in twos as a Pair Unit, with a third assisting Solo Unit, in an attempt to seal a rift in time and space that is causing the universes to merge. Players can look forward to such pairings as Akira and Dante, Chun Li and Sakura, and Frank West and Jin.