- Gundam Versus debuting stateside this fall for PS4
- Forza Horizon 3 – Hot Wheels to be available on May 9
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s healer, Nekone, in the spotlight
- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
Namco Bandai has announced that they will be bringing over the crossover strategy-RPG Project X Zone. The Banpresto- and Monolith Soft-developed 3DS release features 50-plus characters from various Capcom, Namco Bandai, and Sega properties venturing out in twos as a Pair Unit, with a third assisting Solo Unit, in an attempt to seal a rift in time and space that is causing the universes to merge. Players can look forward to such pairings as Akira and Dante, Chun Li and Sakura, and Frank West and Jin.