- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 18, 2013
Halo 4’s Spartan Ops: Season One will continue shortly with a recently announced five-week run of content. The new drops will launch between January 21 through February 24, adding more episodic adventures for players to see the crew of the UNSC Infinity through. Episodes 6-10 will feature Fireteam Crimson searching for Spartan Thorne on planet Requiem, squaring off against Jul ‘Mdama and his Covenant cult, and beyond. According to the press release, players can look forward to vehicular and on-foot combat as well as gunbattles with Promethean and Covenant forces.
A new trailer and batch of screenshots have been released for Square Enix’s upcoming Lightning-tastic Final Fantasy spin-off, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. The Extended First Look trailer features the divine city of light Luxerion, one of the four regions of Nova Chrysalia, the area formerly known as Novus Partus, and a little of the fast-paced combat. New screens were also released, which reveal a brand-new character, Lumina.
Eugen System’s real-time strategy game Wargame: European Escalation is now available for Mac. And for those adventurous dual-OS folk out there, Windows users who already purchased the title will be able to download the Mac version for free.