- Beamdog developing Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
- Prey’s weapon and skill combos highlighted in new trailer
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s mercenary, Ukon, gets a trailer
- Dark Souls III – The Ringed City out, The Fire Fades Edition revealed
- Final Fantasy XV – Episode Gladiolus, March Update released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 16, 2013
NIS has released a new batch of shots from their upcoming PS3-exclusive role-playing game Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. The dozen-plus screens feature some combat, a little chit chat, and a bit of the environments that the crew will be gallivanting around. Not pictured: a few dozen double entendres.
Rockstar has announced the release date for Deathmatch Made in Heaven, the final DLC pack for Max Payne 3. The pack will launch on January 22 for all platforms, and include new co-op and competitive modes, new weapons, new bursts, and new items. Specifics are being held off on until closer to release.
Soldak has sent word that they’ve launched beta patch 1.001 for their space-based action-RPG Drox Operative. The update includes a number of fixes and tweaks, some of the more interesting include the AI’s new ability to resell purchased items at a later date for a profit, a new indicator displaying the probability of a successful attempt at subterfuge (espionage, sabotage, etc.), and a marker for quicker identification of superior equipment. The full patch notes can be found below (and here), and the download is available here.