- Watch Dogs multiplayed detailed, demonstrated in new trailer
- Dungeons require crawling, Demon Gaze out now for PS Vita
- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 14, 2013
The worlds of Eve Online and free-to-play shooter Dust 514 will be getting closer to full integration next week when Dust moves into open beta on January 22. The first step was accomplished on January 10 when developer CCP Games merged the two on the Eve server Tranquility, and as Dust nears its launch, the game’s full suite of features will come online. Current players will also be happy to hear that they can start building up their character stats today as CCP has no subsequent character resets planned. For full migration plans, check out the official Eve website.
Disgaea fans who missed out on the early years will get a chance to try out the second release, Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories, via PSN when it launches on the PS Store on January 22. Cursed Memories will be available as a PlayStation 2 Classic and offer gamers an excellent entry point to better understand the series’ turn-based system and role-playing elements. Newer fans will also find much to be familiar with, including geo effects, the Item World, and the Dark Assembly.