- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
- RPG 7th Dragon III Code: VFD coming stateside this summer for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: January 9, 2013
With its launch just six days away, Capcom has announced that Bloody Palace Mode will be returning in DmC Devil May Cry. The mode will be available as a free post-launch download for all platforms, and unlocked after the main game’s completion. Bloody Palace Mode will feature 100 levels filled with waves of enemies and five boss fights. A global leaderboard will also be supported to track the best runs.
Spicy Horse Games’ upcoming action-RPG Akaneiro: Demon Hunters, a monster-bashing mishmash of Little Red Riding Hood and Japanese folklore, has entered open beta. Gamers looking to free Edo-era Japan of all manner of evil creatures need to head to the official site and fill out the form. The open beta will run until January 16. Spicy Horse also unveiled shots of two new locations, Ghostclaw Caverns and The Temple Road.
PC gamers have been downing demons in Painkiller Hell & Damnation since last October, but not so with console gamers. That’s set to change, though not for a few months, as Nordic Games has announced that the 360 and PS3 version will hit store shelves on April 5. Hell & Damnation features a four-chapter campaign that can be played solo or with others in co-op, as well as several multiplayer modes.