- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 18, 2012
Creative Assembly has released two new behind-the-scenes videos for their upcoming strategy title Total War: Rome II. The first video, The Unmaking of Carthage, details the new tactical map as well as how naval battles will be combined with land combat. The second video is a more laid-back discussion about unit and city variety with lead unit designer Jack Lusted.
Namco Bandai has announced that the Live Games on Demand launch of Ace Combat Assault Horizon has been delayed until January. The push back from December 18 is being put down to strategic reasons, while the + DLC Pack edition for PS3 has launched on PSN and Enhanced Edition for PC is on track for its Q1 2013 release.
BioWare has announced that the first downloadable expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, is available for pre-order. The add-on will feature a new fully voiced storyline that will see players venturing to the dual-faction planet of Makeb and battling against the Hutt Cartel. The expansion will also add new allies, enemies, and technologies, as well as five new levels of missions and an increased level cap of 55.