- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 17, 2012
Sega has released a new trailer for the three AM2 fighters that were recently released on Live Arcade and PSN, Fighting Vipers, Sonic the Fighters, and Virtua Fighter 2. The brawlers are available for $4.99/400 MS Points each and have been updated to support online play.
Mega Man turns 25 today, and as with Street Fighter, Capcom has plans to celebrate the anniversary all year long. To kicks things off, the free PC Street Fighter X Mega Man crossover platformer announced last week is now available at Capcom-Unity.com. The game features eight levels themed after Street Fighter, and eight fighters to battle as end-area bosses.
Retro gamers looking to relive SNK’s golden years will be able to get extra nostalgic later this week when the NeoGeo X Gold Limited Edition Set launches at select online retailers. The $199.99 set includes an Arcade Stick and two systems, the Station, a reproduction home arcade entertainment system (AES), and Handheld, which houses 20 pre-loaded games and can be docked in the Station.