- Forza Horizon 2 pulls into stores, on Live for Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 13, 2012
Justice Corp has just opened a new branch, and they need someone to grease the gears of the corporate machine that lay between the important people and the rank-and-file staffers. In Double Fine’s new free iOS game Middle Manager of Justice, it turns out that that person is you. The superhero management game approaches superhero sim status with players given the duties of training and managing a team of heroes, building and maintaining their facilities, and upgrading their equipment.
Capcom has announced that the PC version of Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry will launch on January 25, ten days after the console version. The Windows version is being developed by QLOC S.A. and is slated to be a Steam-only release. AMD’s Eyefinity and CrossFire technologies will be supported, as well as multiple control devices, including keyboard and mouse, the Xbox 360 controller, and a variety of third-party direct-input controllers. And as with other Steam titles, Cloud saving, achievements, friends support, and leaderboards will also be supported.