- Geralt begins his final quest in Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine
- Dead Island Definitive Collection released for console, PC
- Piranha Bytes debuts pre-alpha footage of upcoming RPG ELEX
- Character creation, historicity in new video for Expeditions: Viking
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse story trailer, retailer DLC shots up
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: December 10, 2012
Daedalic has announced Goodbye Deponia, the last title in the Deponia trilogy. The final entry will see Rufus and compatriot Goal reaching the floating paradise of Elysium and saving Deponia. But first, Rufus must overcome a new set of obstacles. Obstacles that may or may not involve taking and combining items, flipping switches, and examining things.
Namco Bandai will be bringing some more of that unique FromSoftware-style pain with Dark Souls II for 360, PC, and PS3. The upcoming action-adventure release will feature a new hero and story, as well as the return of multiplayer and the series’ traditional level of punishing difficulty.
As part of their celebrations for Street Fighter’s 25th anniversary, Capcom has announced their plans to release a fan-made Mega Man crossover title for free. The 8-bit-styled retro platfromer, developed by Seow Zong Hui (aka “Sonic”) in conjunction with Capcom, will be available for PC on December 17 through Capcom-Unity.com. Players will take the blue bomber through eight Street Fighter-themed levels and face off against some of gaming’s most famous fighters.