- Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs arriving Sept. 20
- Team Psycho Soldier gets to singing, kicking in King of Fighters XIV
- Doom trailer showcases free Update 2, Unto the Evil DLC dated
- First screenshots released from revamped Pathologic
- Dead Rising 4 gameplay footage released from Comic-Con
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 30, 2012
The legions of Rome might be on the march, but that doesn’t mean the Shogun gets a rest. Creative Assembly has launched two new downloads for Shogun 2 today, a one-gig-plus patch chock-full of fixes and tweaks as well as a new DLC drop, the Otomo Clan Pack.