- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 26, 2012
Max Payne 3 will be getting back to its roots next month with Painful Memories. The recently announced DLC pack will launch on December 4 for $9.99/800 MS Points, and is set to include new avatars, new items, a new mode (Hangover Burst), new weapons (IMG 5.56 and UAR-21 assault rifles), and four new multiplayer maps. The maps will be locations from Max’s past, such as the Roscoe Street Subway from the original.