- Halo 5: Guardians gets GameStop-exclusive pre-order armor set
- Star Wars Battlefront to launch for console, PC on November 17
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt goes goooooooold for console, PC
- Opa-Opa returns! 3D Fantasy Zone II W blasts its way onto eShop
- Halo: Spartan Strike brings back twin-stick action, out for mobile, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 26, 2012
Max Payne 3 will be getting back to its roots next month with Painful Memories. The recently announced DLC pack will launch on December 4 for $9.99/800 MS Points, and is set to include new avatars, new items, a new mode (Hangover Burst), new weapons (IMG 5.56 and UAR-21 assault rifles), and four new multiplayer maps. The maps will be locations from Max’s past, such as the Roscoe Street Subway from the original.