- Persona 5’s party-boosting hacker Futaba Sakura introduced
- Dead Rising 4 now available for PC, Xbox One, plus a how-to video
- Persona 5 digital pre-orders up, Story and Confidant trailers released
- PSX 2016 – Bandai Namco: Ace Combat 7, Ni No Kuni II
- PSX 2016 – Activision: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Destiny The Dawning
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 26, 2012
Max Payne 3 will be getting back to its roots next month with Painful Memories. The recently announced DLC pack will launch on December 4 for $9.99/800 MS Points, and is set to include new avatars, new items, a new mode (Hangover Burst), new weapons (IMG 5.56 and UAR-21 assault rifles), and four new multiplayer maps. The maps will be locations from Max’s past, such as the Roscoe Street Subway from the original.