- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 26, 2012
Max Payne 3 will be getting back to its roots next month with Painful Memories. The recently announced DLC pack will launch on December 4 for $9.99/800 MS Points, and is set to include new avatars, new items, a new mode (Hangover Burst), new weapons (IMG 5.56 and UAR-21 assault rifles), and four new multiplayer maps. The maps will be locations from Max’s past, such as the Roscoe Street Subway from the original.