- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
- Endless Space 2 update improves AI, adds heroes, planets, quests
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 26, 2012
Max Payne 3 will be getting back to its roots next month with Painful Memories. The recently announced DLC pack will launch on December 4 for $9.99/800 MS Points, and is set to include new avatars, new items, a new mode (Hangover Burst), new weapons (IMG 5.56 and UAR-21 assault rifles), and four new multiplayer maps. The maps will be locations from Max’s past, such as the Roscoe Street Subway from the original.