- Dungeons require crawling, Demon Gaze out now for PS Vita
- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 20, 2012
A new demo has launched on Live and PSN for Capcom and Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry. The demo features two levels, a boss fight with a Succubus, an unlockable difficulty level (Son of Sparda), and access to several weapons, including the Rebellion, Arbiter, and Osiris.
It’s not easy being an assassin, even a very good assassin. Agent 47 has found that out the hard way, and now players can help him get back at those who double crossed him in Hitman: Absolution. Wanted by the police and finding himself in the middle of a conspiracy, Agent 47 must use whatever disguises and weapons he has at his disposal to see his mission through. Apparently, that barcode tattoo isn’t nearly as telling a sign as I had assumed.