- Forced Showdown – Drone Invasion to hit Steam on July 31
- New Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force screenshots posted
- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 20, 2012
A new demo has launched on Live and PSN for Capcom and Ninja Theory’s DmC Devil May Cry. The demo features two levels, a boss fight with a Succubus, an unlockable difficulty level (Son of Sparda), and access to several weapons, including the Rebellion, Arbiter, and Osiris.
It’s not easy being an assassin, even a very good assassin. Agent 47 has found that out the hard way, and now players can help him get back at those who double crossed him in Hitman: Absolution. Wanted by the police and finding himself in the middle of a conspiracy, Agent 47 must use whatever disguises and weapons he has at his disposal to see his mission through. Apparently, that barcode tattoo isn’t nearly as telling a sign as I had assumed.