- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 15, 2012
BioWare has released a new update for Star Wars: The Old Republic, Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated, coinciding with the launch of the game’s new free-to-play option. Newcomers can now play the game for free up to level 50, as well as complete the storylines of all eight classes. All players are able to access the new content introduced in Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated, which includes a new mode, new areas, and a new Companion character.
The long-running match-three puzzler Magical Drop is back today with the release of Magical Drop V for PC. The Golgoth Studio-developed bubble-burster features enhanced graphics, three modes (Arcade, Marathon, and Multiplayer), and the new Ghostlop shot that allows players to ricochet balls off walls. Scores are also tracked on online leaderboards.