- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 15, 2012
BioWare has released a new update for Star Wars: The Old Republic, Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated, coinciding with the launch of the game’s new free-to-play option. Newcomers can now play the game for free up to level 50, as well as complete the storylines of all eight classes. All players are able to access the new content introduced in Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated, which includes a new mode, new areas, and a new Companion character.
The long-running match-three puzzler Magical Drop is back today with the release of Magical Drop V for PC. The Golgoth Studio-developed bubble-burster features enhanced graphics, three modes (Arcade, Marathon, and Multiplayer), and the new Ghostlop shot that allows players to ricochet balls off walls. Scores are also tracked on online leaderboards.