- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 12, 2012
Square Enix has announced a Collector’s Edition for the 360 and PS3 versions of Crystal Dynamic’s upcoming Tomb Raider. Set to hit store shelves at the same time as the standard release, on March 5, the $99.99 set will include a Lara Croft figurine, double-sided map and poster, a lithographic print, and more. The entire package will come in a replica survival tin modeled after those found on board the in-game expedition ship Endurance.
In preparation for our Doom 3 BFG Edition review, we’ve put our 2010 review of the Live Arcade version of Doom II in the new layout, as well as this golden oldie, our review of Doom 3 from 2004: “The gameplay may be stripped-down and simplistic, but this is Doom, where all you can ask for is an arsenal to wield and demons to kill.”