- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
- Nordic Games details SpellForce 3, set to reveal more at E3
- Dash like a madman in new Mighty No. 9 gameplay trailer
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 9, 2012
Monolith Productions’ multiplayer online battle arena title Guardians of Middle-earth will be available on December 5 for 360. The game will launch digitally on Live Marketplace for 1200 MS Points, and December 4 on PSN for $14.99. Select retail stores will also carry boxed copies for $29.99, available the same day as the online versions, with the increased price being because of included vouchers for post-launch map, gameplay, and character DLC packs.
Digital Reality and Grasshopper Manufacture’s shoot ’em up Sine Mora is now available for PC. The surreal, time-shifting shooter, published for PC by Kalypso Media, is on Steam for $9.99.