- Batman: Arkham Knight gets November update, new DLC packs
- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 9, 2012
Monolith Productions’ multiplayer online battle arena title Guardians of Middle-earth will be available on December 5 for 360. The game will launch digitally on Live Marketplace for 1200 MS Points, and December 4 on PSN for $14.99. Select retail stores will also carry boxed copies for $29.99, available the same day as the online versions, with the increased price being because of included vouchers for post-launch map, gameplay, and character DLC packs.
Digital Reality and Grasshopper Manufacture’s shoot ’em up Sine Mora is now available for PC. The surreal, time-shifting shooter, published for PC by Kalypso Media, is on Steam for $9.99.