- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 9, 2012
Monolith Productions’ multiplayer online battle arena title Guardians of Middle-earth will be available on December 5 for 360. The game will launch digitally on Live Marketplace for 1200 MS Points, and December 4 on PSN for $14.99. Select retail stores will also carry boxed copies for $29.99, available the same day as the online versions, with the increased price being because of included vouchers for post-launch map, gameplay, and character DLC packs.
Digital Reality and Grasshopper Manufacture’s shoot ‘em up Sine Mora is now available for PC. The surreal, time-shifting shooter, published for PC by Kalypso Media, is on Steam for $9.99.