- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
- Natural Doctrine gets new website, first batch of English screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 6, 2012
BioWare has kicked off N7 Day with the release of Mass Effect Trilogy for 360 and PC. The $59.99 collection will be available for the PS3 on December 4, and will mark the first time PS3 gamers get a chance to experience the original in full as either part of the set or as a standalone download from PSN for $14.99. Current players will be able to get into the festivities tomorrow with the N7 Day Loyalty Pack, a one-day-only free DLC drop. The 360, PC, and PS3 download will include rare weapons and six consumables.
In case you missed out on last generation’s Arcade Treasure releases, you can snag 30-plus of Midway’s golden oldies—well, mostly golden oldies—in the Warner Bros. Interactive-published collection Midway Arcade Origins today for $29.99 for 360 and PS3.
Disney Interactive has released a demo for the upcoming action-platformer Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two on Live Marketplace and PSN. The demo allows gamers to take Mickey through the tutorial and a few early levels, where they will get to chat up the original Disney star, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Players will also get to try out some of the co-op abilities with a friend.