- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
- Natural Doctrine gets new website, first batch of English screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 5, 2012
The Chief will return in his first new adventure in five years at midnight with the launch of Halo 4. Microsoft has announced that over 10,000 retail stores around the world will be opening their doors at 12:01 tomorrow morning for gamers who can’t wait to don the green armor again. The University Village Microsoft Store in Seattle will host the biggest event, with kiosks housing playable units, prizes, and 343 Industries staff on hand to meet fans.