- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 5, 2012
The Chief will return in his first new adventure in five years at midnight with the launch of Halo 4. Microsoft has announced that over 10,000 retail stores around the world will be opening their doors at 12:01 tomorrow morning for gamers who can’t wait to don the green armor again. The University Village Microsoft Store in Seattle will host the biggest event, with kiosks housing playable units, prizes, and 343 Industries staff on hand to meet fans.