- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath launching this Thursday for Xbox One
- Battlefield 1: Revolution bundle out for console, PC
- Bungie releases launch trailer for Destiny 2
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 5, 2012
The Chief will return in his first new adventure in five years at midnight with the launch of Halo 4. Microsoft has announced that over 10,000 retail stores around the world will be opening their doors at 12:01 tomorrow morning for gamers who can’t wait to don the green armor again. The University Village Microsoft Store in Seattle will host the biggest event, with kiosks housing playable units, prizes, and 343 Industries staff on hand to meet fans.