- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 5, 2012
The Chief will return in his first new adventure in five years at midnight with the launch of Halo 4. Microsoft has announced that over 10,000 retail stores around the world will be opening their doors at 12:01 tomorrow morning for gamers who can’t wait to don the green armor again. The University Village Microsoft Store in Seattle will host the biggest event, with kiosks housing playable units, prizes, and 343 Industries staff on hand to meet fans.