- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse story trailer, retailer DLC shots up
- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 5, 2012
The Chief will return in his first new adventure in five years at midnight with the launch of Halo 4. Microsoft has announced that over 10,000 retail stores around the world will be opening their doors at 12:01 tomorrow morning for gamers who can’t wait to don the green armor again. The University Village Microsoft Store in Seattle will host the biggest event, with kiosks housing playable units, prizes, and 343 Industries staff on hand to meet fans.