- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
- Natural Doctrine gets new website, first batch of English screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
CCP’s massively multiplayer action title Dust 514 gets one step closer to final launch with the release of the latest update, Codex. The newest additions include Corporations, the guild-styled squad system also found in Eve Online, female avatars, new weapons, the Skill system, and more environments. Current players can get the most out of the newly implemented Skills by earning double points from now until November 8.
Square Enix has released “Introducing the Living, Breathing World of Hitman: Absolution,” a new video demonstrating the interconnected world that awaits players in IO Interactive’s upcoming action title. Absolution will feature a more involved world than previous entries, populated with characters, both those crucial to the story and those simply living in the cities, going about their everyday life. The capabilities of IO’s Glacier 2 engine, the new tech powering the series, is also highlighted.