- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
CCP’s massively multiplayer action title Dust 514 gets one step closer to final launch with the release of the latest update, Codex. The newest additions include Corporations, the guild-styled squad system also found in Eve Online, female avatars, new weapons, the Skill system, and more environments. Current players can get the most out of the newly implemented Skills by earning double points from now until November 8.
Square Enix has released “Introducing the Living, Breathing World of Hitman: Absolution,” a new video demonstrating the interconnected world that awaits players in IO Interactive’s upcoming action title. Absolution will feature a more involved world than previous entries, populated with characters, both those crucial to the story and those simply living in the cities, going about their everyday life. The capabilities of IO’s Glacier 2 engine, the new tech powering the series, is also highlighted.