- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 29, 2012
Assassin’s Creed III has shipped to retail and will be in stores tomorrow for 360 and PS3. Ubisoft has released a launch trailer showing more of Ratohnhaké:ton’s backstory, as well as some of the action they will be able to get into when they take to the trees against the Redcoats tomorrow.