- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 25, 2012
Bethesda has announced the first of three downloadable add-ons for Arkane Studios’ recently released action title Dishonored. The Dunwall City Trials pack, set to launch in December for 400 MS Point/$4.99, will include 10 challenge maps centered on arena battles, drop assassinations, and time trials. Each challenge will also have its own global leaderboard.
The patch for Silent Hill: Downpour announced last April is now available on Live for 360. Improvements include an increased frame rate, fixed save system, fixed bugs in the Homeless mission, and other “performance enhancements/bug fixes.” It was also noted that a patch for the PlayStation 3 version is still in the works and set to launch “in the coming weeks.”