- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
- Rockstar releases 15 new screens from Grand Theft Auto V for PC
- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 24, 2012
The extra content that was added to the Prepare to Die Edition of Dark Souls for PC, Artorias of the Abyss, has launched as DLC for 360 and PS3. The FromSoftware-developed expansion features a new quest that will see players setting out to battle the evils behind a darkness spreading from the forests of Oolacile, and a host of new content, including maps, bosses, enemies, weapons, and armor. The player vs. player component has also been improved, with gamers now able “to assemble battles against one another for all-out fights to the death.”