- Gears of War 4 December update to add PC split-screen, maps, more
- King Art’s tactical-RPG The Dwarves out for console, PC
- Red Dead Redemption, Undead Nightmare joining PS Now next week
- God Wars Future Past official site updated, story trailer released
- Final Fantasy XV launches in store, online for PS4 and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
Activision has announced that Call of Duty Elite, the premium service that launched alongside Modern Warfare 3, will be free for all players when Black Ops II launches on November 13. Instead of being an all-in-one platform for tracking stats and accessing downloadable content, the service will be split so that the stat and social-media features will be accessible at no additional cost while the DLC will be sold separately.