- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
- GOG.com begins the Battle of the Games, The Witcher 2 80% off
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
Activision has announced that Call of Duty Elite, the premium service that launched alongside Modern Warfare 3, will be free for all players when Black Ops II launches on November 13. Instead of being an all-in-one platform for tracking stats and accessing downloadable content, the service will be split so that the stat and social-media features will be accessible at no additional cost while the DLC will be sold separately.