- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
Activision has announced that Call of Duty Elite, the premium service that launched alongside Modern Warfare 3, will be free for all players when Black Ops II launches on November 13. Instead of being an all-in-one platform for tracking stats and accessing downloadable content, the service will be split so that the stat and social-media features will be accessible at no additional cost while the DLC will be sold separately.