- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
- Titanfall gets third DLC pack, IMC Rising, for PC and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
Activision has announced that Call of Duty Elite, the premium service that launched alongside Modern Warfare 3, will be free for all players when Black Ops II launches on November 13. Instead of being an all-in-one platform for tracking stats and accessing downloadable content, the service will be split so that the stat and social-media features will be accessible at no additional cost while the DLC will be sold separately.