- Street Fighter V gets Urien, Versus CPU, more in September update
- Things get messy in new Creative Kills trailer for Dishonored 2
- Persona 5 to release with SteelBook Launch Edition
- Gears of War 4 goes goooooooold for Windows PC, Xbox One
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse now in stores, on eShop for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
Activision has announced that Call of Duty Elite, the premium service that launched alongside Modern Warfare 3, will be free for all players when Black Ops II launches on November 13. Instead of being an all-in-one platform for tracking stats and accessing downloadable content, the service will be split so that the stat and social-media features will be accessible at no additional cost while the DLC will be sold separately.