- PlayStation 4 getting price drop to $349.99 on Oct. 9, bundles detailed
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition launching Oct. 27, new shots posted
- It’s time to roll out! Transformers: Devastation out for console, PC
- The Logitech G Car Pack released for Forza Motorsport 6
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song multiplayer highlighted in trailer, shots
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
Activision has announced that Call of Duty Elite, the premium service that launched alongside Modern Warfare 3, will be free for all players when Black Ops II launches on November 13. Instead of being an all-in-one platform for tracking stats and accessing downloadable content, the service will be split so that the stat and social-media features will be accessible at no additional cost while the DLC will be sold separately.