- Sunset Overdrive gets price drop, April Fools’ Day Achievement, DLC
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin now available on Steam for PC
- Altus to localize, publish Imageepoch’s new 3DS RPG Stella Glow
- Four-player brawler Paperbound now available for PC, PS4
- Atlus releases final, full trailer for Etrian Mystery Dungeon
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
Activision has announced that Call of Duty Elite, the premium service that launched alongside Modern Warfare 3, will be free for all players when Black Ops II launches on November 13. Instead of being an all-in-one platform for tracking stats and accessing downloadable content, the service will be split so that the stat and social-media features will be accessible at no additional cost while the DLC will be sold separately.