- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
- First six of 350-plus rides revealed from Forza Horizon 3
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
Activision has announced that Call of Duty Elite, the premium service that launched alongside Modern Warfare 3, will be free for all players when Black Ops II launches on November 13. Instead of being an all-in-one platform for tracking stats and accessing downloadable content, the service will be split so that the stat and social-media features will be accessible at no additional cost while the DLC will be sold separately.