- Forza Horizon 3 goes goooooold, Halo fans to get bonus Warthog
- Assault Suit Leynos out digitally for PC, physically for PS4
- Don Ramiro to ride again! Maldita Castilla EX headed to PS4
- PC puzzle-platformer Seasons After Fall to launch Friday
- The Witcher 3 – Game of the Year Edition gets its launch trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
Activision has announced that Call of Duty Elite, the premium service that launched alongside Modern Warfare 3, will be free for all players when Black Ops II launches on November 13. Instead of being an all-in-one platform for tracking stats and accessing downloadable content, the service will be split so that the stat and social-media features will be accessible at no additional cost while the DLC will be sold separately.