- Chloe revealed in Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight trailer
- Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition release date, trailer released
- Save Lincoln, encourage Civil War in roguelike train sim Bounty Train
- Fairy Fencer F hitting Steam for Windows PC next Tuesday
- Chie’s birthday celebrated with Persona 4: Dancing All Night video
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
Activision has announced that Call of Duty Elite, the premium service that launched alongside Modern Warfare 3, will be free for all players when Black Ops II launches on November 13. Instead of being an all-in-one platform for tracking stats and accessing downloadable content, the service will be split so that the stat and social-media features will be accessible at no additional cost while the DLC will be sold separately.