- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven demo on PSN for PS4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan out now
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition getting physical release
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 15, 2012
Activision has announced that Call of Duty Elite, the premium service that launched alongside Modern Warfare 3, will be free for all players when Black Ops II launches on November 13. Instead of being an all-in-one platform for tracking stats and accessing downloadable content, the service will be split so that the stat and social-media features will be accessible at no additional cost while the DLC will be sold separately.