- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 10, 2012
It’s been a busy week for Larian Studios. First, the announcement of the limited edition Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition, and now, a new ‘Pay What You Want’ initiative with GOG.com. From now until October 18, gamers who have yet to try one or all of Larian’s Divinity collection—Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, and Divinity II—have the chance to snag any or all at a discounted price.
The baddest duo to wear gold chains, shades, and over-sized hats will be strutting onto Live Arcade and PSN soon with ToeJam & Earl and ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron. The Genesis classics will be released as part of Sega’s Vintage Collection series, with 360 gamers getting an 800 MS Point bundle on November 7 and both launching separately on PSN for $4.99 each on November 6. Both titles will include achievements and trophies and support for online co-op play.
Khyber Strike, the third DLC pack for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, has launched for 360 and PS3. The 800 MS Point/$9.99 drop, detailed below, includes three new multiplayer maps, a new multiplayer mode, a new Guerrilla Mode map, a +10 level cap increase, as well as new achievements and trophies.