- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 10, 2012
It’s been a busy week for Larian Studios. First, the announcement of the limited edition Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition, and now, a new ‘Pay What You Want’ initiative with GOG.com. From now until October 18, gamers who have yet to try one or all of Larian’s Divinity collection—Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, and Divinity II—have the chance to snag any or all at a discounted price.
The baddest duo to wear gold chains, shades, and over-sized hats will be strutting onto Live Arcade and PSN soon with ToeJam & Earl and ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron. The Genesis classics will be released as part of Sega’s Vintage Collection series, with 360 gamers getting an 800 MS Point bundle on November 7 and both launching separately on PSN for $4.99 each on November 6. Both titles will include achievements and trophies and support for online co-op play.
Khyber Strike, the third DLC pack for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, has launched for 360 and PS3. The 800 MS Point/$9.99 drop, detailed below, includes three new multiplayer maps, a new multiplayer mode, a new Guerrilla Mode map, a +10 level cap increase, as well as new achievements and trophies.