- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 8, 2012
Gamers in the Austin, Texas area will have a chance to meet members of Arkane Studios tonight at a special might launch event for Dishonored. The team will be on-hand to meet fans and sign copies at the GameStop in the Arboretum at Great Hills, starting at 10:00 pm. The game will go on sale at 12:01 am, but it will pay to get there early because giveaways begin at 10 and team members will also hand out special themed masks to the first 45 people in line. Additional details are available below.
Warner Bros. Interactive has announced that Monolith Productions’ upcoming strategy title Guardians of Middle-earth will be available this December. The game will launch digitally on December 4 for $14.99 on PSN, and this fall for 1200 MS Points on Live Arcade. The title will also be available at select retail stores for $29.99 on the same dates as their online counterparts, with the price difference being due to boxed copies coming with vouchers to download the post-launch map, gameplay, and character DLC packs.