- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 3, 2012
Bethesda Softworks has announced that their development empire is expanding today with the launch of Battlecry Studios. Battlecry is being helmed by ex-Bioware’ian Rich Vogel and is located in Austin, Texas, the same city that hosts fellow ZeniMax-owned developer Arkane Studios. Vogel has been in the industry over 20 years and has had a hand in the creation and production of several MMOs, including Star Wars: The Old Republic and Ultima Online: The Second Age.
Rockstar has announced that the next DLC drop for Max Payne 3, Hostage Negotiation Map Pack, originally scheduled for a September release, will be available this fall. The 800 MS Point/$9.99 pack will include four multiplayer maps taken from the single-player campaign: Club Moderno, Estádio Do Galatians, O Palácio Strip Club, and Favela Heights. The pack will also include new items and weapons, including the IA2 Assault Rifle and Bomb Suit, as well as the Filhos De Ogum avatar faction.