- PlayStation 4 global sales exceed 2.1 million
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution coming 2014
- Turn 10 Studios addresses player complaints regarding Forza 5
- Updated Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas heading to mobile devices
- Call of Duty: Ghosts tops charts, logs over 1 billion matches globally
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 1, 2012
The buildup to Forza Horizon’s release at month’s end begins today with the reveal of the launch trailer. The footage features a winding race through Colorado’s busy streets and its sprawling countryside. The trailer also doubles as an announcement that the demo will launch next week, on October 9. The demo will feature the locations from the trailer, as well as several events that span numerous environs and cars.