The ghosts are going back in today with the launch of the Raven Strike DLC pack for the 360 and PS3 versions of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Described as “a throwback to traditional Ghost Recon gameplay,” Raven Strike includes larger maps that play host to three new harder, more complex campaign missions, as well as a new map for Guerrilla Mode and a +10 level-cap increase.
Raven Strike is available for purchase for 1200 MS Points on Live Marketplace and $14.99 on PSN. PC gamers will be able to download the pack “at a later date.
Raven Strike DLC content includes:
• 3 new missions in Campaign Mode
– Secure Dawn: a foggy marsh in Kazakhstan where the Ghosts will not be allowed access to advanced technology (no optical camouflage, drone or sensor grenade)
– Cold Walker: a train depot on the Russian countryside
– Argent Thunder: a nighttime urban setting in Moscow
• 1 new map in Guerrilla Mode
– Sawmill: face 50 waves of enemies on a foggy Russian countryside
• Level cap increase of +10
In Ghost Recon: Future Soldier join an elite team of highly trained, cut-throat special-ops soldiers. Armed to the teeth with unrivaled combat technology and cutting-edge military hardware, Ghost Recon takes you to the globe’s most deadly warzones to hunt down the highest value targets.
Official Site: GhostRecon.com