- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 5, 2012
High Moon Studios’ recently released Transformers: Fall of Cybertron will be getting a bit more of the dinos soon with the Dinobot Destructor Pack. The multiplayer-centric DLC drop will launch next week and include Grimlock, Slug, Snarl, and Swoop for online multiplayer. The pack also adds their body and parts for use in the character-creation system.
Ubisoft has launched the second video in their Island Survival Guides series for Far Cry 3. The new guide, Psychopaths, Drugs & Other Dangers, covers the more surreal dangers that await on the Rook Islands. Topics include psychedelic side effects, hunting, crafting, mini-games, and taking on side quests for extra cash.
Nintendo has announced 11 new dates for the Eímear Noone-conducted The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Tour. Running from September 15 to December 14, the new shows will play a different venue each performance and include stops in Chicago, Dallas, New York, San Antonio, and Toronto. The full schedule is below, but for those in New York City, a special event will run from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Friday, September 14 at Nintendo World in Rockefeller Plaza that will include an Ocarina workshop, a mini-concert featuring new arrangements, and a meet-and-greet event with David Ramos and other musicians.