- Street Fighter V gets Urien, Versus CPU, more in September update
- Things get messy in new Creative Kills trailer for Dishonored 2
- Persona 5 to release with SteelBook Launch Edition
- Gears of War 4 goes goooooooold for Windows PC, Xbox One
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse now in stores, on eShop for 3DS
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 30, 2012
Kalypso Media has announced that their digital arm will be releasing Dreampainters’ Anna, a new first-person horror-themed adventure title for the Mac and PC. Slated to launch on September 21 for $9.99, Anna centers around the titular character’s quest to uncover her past by making her way through a series of physics-based environmental puzzles strewn about an abandoned sawmill set in the Italian countryside.
In honor of PAX, Namco Bandai has extended their Ninostarter campaign for the upcoming Level-5 and Studio Ghibli co-developed role-playing game, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. The campaign, now scheduled to end on September 3, is a tiered reward-based system in which gamers are incentivized to preorder the premium Wizard’s Edition for additional bonus items: the more pre-orders the game receives, the more extras that are added to the set. The first goal has already been met, netting players the prints pictured below, while progress for the second goal has surpassed 80%.
“… has a lot going for it and can be an incredibly engaging title, but its nearly decade-old design is showing its age.”