- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 20, 2012
With High Moon Studios’ Transformers: Fall of Cybertron hitting store shelves tomorrow, Activision has released a new launch trailer to get everyone’s inner ‘bot ready for the latest struggle between the Autobots and Decepticons.