- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 16, 2012
The first of several planned video documentaries for Lionhead’s upcoming Fable: The Journey has been released. Set to launch October 9, The Journey is a Kinect-enabled adventure featuring a young Dweller named Gabriel, and his quest to free Albion from the spreading Corruption. Despite The Journey taking place 50 years after Fable III, Theresa returns for her fourth outing as she assists Gabriel on his quest.
Konami has announced that Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 will be making its way to PC next year, and that it is set to ship alongside its console counterparts. As with the 360 and PS3 versions, Lords of Shadow 2 is being developed by the studio behind the first Lords of Shadow, Mercury Steam. The sequel will be powered by the new Mercury Engine 2 and feature the Belmonts facing off against a resurgent Dracula.
Blizzard has revealed the opening cinema to the upcoming latest World of Warcraft expansion, Mists of Pandaria, at Gamescom 2012. A slew of new screenshots were also released, showing some of the new locales, items, and actions that are in store.