- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 7, 2012
Queasy Games’ rhythm-based platformer Sound Shapes has launched for PS3 and PS Vita. The $14.99 release includes a single-player campaign comprised of five records and 20-plus environments, with gameplay combining traditional platforming with rhythm action, as well as an editor mode that allows for players to create and share custom levels.
Activision has released a new multiplayer reveal trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Treyarch’s next entry in the franchise will be set in the year 2025 as the world lumbers towards a new Cold War. It’s a world of robots, drones, and high-tech gear. Black Ops II will also feature a branching storyline with non-linear missions, a first for the series.