- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Dood! Disgaea 5 Complete bringing tactical-RPG-ness to Switch
- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ announced for Switch launch
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 7, 2012
Queasy Games’ rhythm-based platformer Sound Shapes has launched for PS3 and PS Vita. The $14.99 release includes a single-player campaign comprised of five records and 20-plus environments, with gameplay combining traditional platforming with rhythm action, as well as an editor mode that allows for players to create and share custom levels.
Activision has released a new multiplayer reveal trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Treyarch’s next entry in the franchise will be set in the year 2025 as the world lumbers towards a new Cold War. It’s a world of robots, drones, and high-tech gear. Black Ops II will also feature a branching storyline with non-linear missions, a first for the series.