- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
- Dark Horse producing Dishonored 2 art book, fan art contest kicks off
- Prison Architect, DLC now available for PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- 7th Dragon III Code: VFD demo now on eShop for 3DS
- System Shock remake Kickstarter campaign, PC demo launches
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 7, 2012
Queasy Games’ rhythm-based platformer Sound Shapes has launched for PS3 and PS Vita. The $14.99 release includes a single-player campaign comprised of five records and 20-plus environments, with gameplay combining traditional platforming with rhythm action, as well as an editor mode that allows for players to create and share custom levels.
Activision has released a new multiplayer reveal trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Treyarch’s next entry in the franchise will be set in the year 2025 as the world lumbers towards a new Cold War. It’s a world of robots, drones, and high-tech gear. Black Ops II will also feature a branching storyline with non-linear missions, a first for the series.