- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 7, 2012
Queasy Games’ rhythm-based platformer Sound Shapes has launched for PS3 and PS Vita. The $14.99 release includes a single-player campaign comprised of five records and 20-plus environments, with gameplay combining traditional platforming with rhythm action, as well as an editor mode that allows for players to create and share custom levels.
Activision has released a new multiplayer reveal trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Treyarch’s next entry in the franchise will be set in the year 2025 as the world lumbers towards a new Cold War. It’s a world of robots, drones, and high-tech gear. Black Ops II will also feature a branching storyline with non-linear missions, a first for the series.