- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 30, 2012
Despite a sound thrashing last year, the orcs have returned with their monster allies in Robot Entertainment’s latest action-strategy release, Orcs Must Die! 2. The sequel follows the original with a new campaign, playable in single player and co-op; 50-plus weapons, traps, and guardians; over 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrade unlocks; and redesigned spellbook. In addition to the campaign, players can go back through 10 levels from the original in Classic Mode and take on waves of enemies in the Horde-style Endless Mode.