- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 30, 2012
Despite a sound thrashing last year, the orcs have returned with their monster allies in Robot Entertainment’s latest action-strategy release, Orcs Must Die! 2. The sequel follows the original with a new campaign, playable in single player and co-op; 50-plus weapons, traps, and guardians; over 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrade unlocks; and redesigned spellbook. In addition to the campaign, players can go back through 10 levels from the original in Classic Mode and take on waves of enemies in the Horde-style Endless Mode.