- Forza Horizon 2 pulls into stores, on Live for Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
- Creative Assembly brings Rome to the brink with Total War: Attila
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 30, 2012
Despite a sound thrashing last year, the orcs have returned with their monster allies in Robot Entertainment’s latest action-strategy release, Orcs Must Die! 2. The sequel follows the original with a new campaign, playable in single player and co-op; 50-plus weapons, traps, and guardians; over 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrade unlocks; and redesigned spellbook. In addition to the campaign, players can go back through 10 levels from the original in Classic Mode and take on waves of enemies in the Horde-style Endless Mode.