- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy to go to China, India, and Russia
- Halo 5: Guardians live-action trailers All Hail and The Cost released
- Fifteen screenshots released from PC version of Grand Theft Auto V
- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 30, 2012
Despite a sound thrashing last year, the orcs have returned with their monster allies in Robot Entertainment’s latest action-strategy release, Orcs Must Die! 2. The sequel follows the original with a new campaign, playable in single player and co-op; 50-plus weapons, traps, and guardians; over 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrade unlocks; and redesigned spellbook. In addition to the campaign, players can go back through 10 levels from the original in Classic Mode and take on waves of enemies in the Horde-style Endless Mode.