- NIS releases patch for PS4 version of The Silver Case
- Wild Guns Reloaded in development for PC, announced for Steam
- Halo Wars: Definitive Edition now standalone for PC, Xbox One
- Birthdays the Beginning screenshots highlight challenges, creatures
- Syberia 3 to release next week for console, PC, launch trailer up
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 30, 2012
Despite a sound thrashing last year, the orcs have returned with their monster allies in Robot Entertainment’s latest action-strategy release, Orcs Must Die! 2. The sequel follows the original with a new campaign, playable in single player and co-op; 50-plus weapons, traps, and guardians; over 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrade unlocks; and redesigned spellbook. In addition to the campaign, players can go back through 10 levels from the original in Classic Mode and take on waves of enemies in the Horde-style Endless Mode.