- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 24, 2012
Bethesda and id have announced the full panel schedule for QuakeCon 2012. In addition to a keynote address from John Carmack and hands-on demos of Dishonored and Doom 3: BFG, attendees can look forward to sitting in on a number of panels, with topics including what goes into designing long-lasting multiplayer and a history of famed developer Looking Glass.
PC gamers can now step in the shoes of newly mutated veteran James Heller and help him stop an army of beasts from overrunning New York City in Prototype 2. All launch and pre-ordered digital copies of the PC version include free access to the RadNet Edition content, which includes over 55 challenges, events, and reward items.
THQ has detailed the weather-simulating technology that Relic will be employing in their upcoming real-time strategy title Company of Heroes 2. To better replicate the Eastern Front, where the temperature dipped to -40 degrees in 1941, Relic will be utilizing the ColdTech system in the new 3.0 version of their Essence Engine.