- Batman: Arkham Knight gets November update, new DLC packs
- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 19, 2012
Namco Bandai is taking a curious route with the recently announced Wizard’s Edition of their upcoming adventure title from Level-5 and Studio Ghibli, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. The publisher will be tracking pre-orders through a program called Ninostarter, and they will match each met sales goal with additional items. So, as more gamers put down on their own copy of the $99.99 premium pack, the more stuff they all get in their Wizard’s Edition. The game is scheduled to come out January 22, but the pre-order window ends on August 31, and the Wizard Edition is only available at clubNamco.com.