- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation pack, Live MP weekend announced
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 19, 2012
Namco Bandai is taking a curious route with the recently announced Wizard’s Edition of their upcoming adventure title from Level-5 and Studio Ghibli, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. The publisher will be tracking pre-orders through a program called Ninostarter, and they will match each met sales goal with additional items. So, as more gamers put down on their own copy of the $99.99 premium pack, the more stuff they all get in their Wizard’s Edition. The game is scheduled to come out January 22, but the pre-order window ends on August 31, and the Wizard Edition is only available at clubNamco.com.