- We Happy Few gameplay video, early build released for PC, Xbox One
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1, 2 out for PC, PS4, Thursday for Xbox One
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare nearly hour-long Comic-Con panel up
- Forced Showdown – Drone Invasion to hit Steam on July 31
- Halo Wars 2 Comic-Con story doc, cinematic trailer, screens released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 19, 2012
Namco Bandai is taking a curious route with the recently announced Wizard’s Edition of their upcoming adventure title from Level-5 and Studio Ghibli, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. The publisher will be tracking pre-orders through a program called Ninostarter, and they will match each met sales goal with additional items. So, as more gamers put down on their own copy of the $99.99 premium pack, the more stuff they all get in their Wizard’s Edition. The game is scheduled to come out January 22, but the pre-order window ends on August 31, and the Wizard Edition is only available at clubNamco.com.