- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 19, 2012
Namco Bandai is taking a curious route with the recently announced Wizard’s Edition of their upcoming adventure title from Level-5 and Studio Ghibli, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. The publisher will be tracking pre-orders through a program called Ninostarter, and they will match each met sales goal with additional items. So, as more gamers put down on their own copy of the $99.99 premium pack, the more stuff they all get in their Wizard’s Edition. The game is scheduled to come out January 22, but the pre-order window ends on August 31, and the Wizard Edition is only available at clubNamco.com.