- Tactical-RPG Solstice Chronicles: MIA launches for Windows PC
- Etrian Odyssey V first-run goodies revealed, Dragoon trailer released
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory additions detailed
- Piccolo and Krillin step into the arena, added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
QuakeCon 2012, id and Bethesda’s upcoming celebration of all things fragging (and recently, role-playing), will begin with a keynote address from John Carmack. A handful of the planned panels were also announced, including The Game of Making Games and Designing Multiplayer Games That Last, with such panelists as Marty Stratton from id Software, Ted Price, President and CEO of Insomniac Games, as well as Chet Faliszek and Tom Leonard from Valve Software.
The summer of high-definition re-releases continues today with Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD on Live Arcade. Developer Robomodo used the original levels designed by Neversoft, who has since refocused their efforts towards the Call of Duty franchise, while updating the graphics and mechanics. The game includes seven levels, eight characters, four multiplayer modes, new music, and Facebook integration for sharing scores.
The sound you hear is Atlus tooting its own horn. It’s also the sound of Persona 4 Golden strutting its stuff on the PS Vita with over 100,000 copies in its first week of release in Japan, making it one of the biggest titles for the system this year. To make their bragging more palatable, Atlus also threw in the official North American box art for some eye candy.