- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
QuakeCon 2012, id and Bethesda’s upcoming celebration of all things fragging (and recently, role-playing), will begin with a keynote address from John Carmack. A handful of the planned panels were also announced, including The Game of Making Games and Designing Multiplayer Games That Last, with such panelists as Marty Stratton from id Software, Ted Price, President and CEO of Insomniac Games, as well as Chet Faliszek and Tom Leonard from Valve Software.
The summer of high-definition re-releases continues today with Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD on Live Arcade. Developer Robomodo used the original levels designed by Neversoft, who has since refocused their efforts towards the Call of Duty franchise, while updating the graphics and mechanics. The game includes seven levels, eight characters, four multiplayer modes, new music, and Facebook integration for sharing scores.
The sound you hear is Atlus tooting its own horn. It’s also the sound of Persona 4 Golden strutting its stuff on the PS Vita with over 100,000 copies in its first week of release in Japan, making it one of the biggest titles for the system this year. To make their bragging more palatable, Atlus also threw in the official North American box art for some eye candy.