- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 17, 2012
Electronic Arts announced that gamers who pre-order Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition before October 23 will receive a key to access the Battlefield 4 beta. The promo is available for all versions of the game—360, PC, and PS3—and the beta is set to launch in fall 2013. Oh, and Battlefield 4 has been officially announced. Just now.
Capcom has posted a new trailer for Resident Evil 6 that was debuted at Comic-Con last week. The video includes footage from a handful of missions, each headed by one of the game’s leading characters—Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Jake Muller.
The latest in the Record of the Agarest War saga is now available in stores and online with the launch of Record of Agarest War 2 for PS3. The strategy-RPG, co-developed by Idea Factory, Compile Heart, and Red, and localized by Aksys Games, is available on PSN as well as a Standard Edition and Limited Edition in retail.
Atlus has released the first “full” trailer for Persona 4 Arena, the upcoming 2D fighter based on the Shin Megami Tense series co-developed with BlazBlue developer Arc System Works. The 360, PS3 fighter, set to hit store shelves on August 7, will feature elements of the role-playing series, including characters, stages, and afflictions, such as life-draining poison and control-reversing panic.