- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
- Rockstar releases 15 new screens from Grand Theft Auto V for PC
- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
Traditional adventure games are getting a bit of wind in their sails thanks to digital distribution, and soon, King Art’s The Book of Unwritten Tales will find its way onto many a North American hard drives. As one of three characters, players will make their way through 60 locations by solving puzzles, switching between the trio, and combining all manner of items.
There was once a sale, but not just any sale. It was the kind of sale that could invert a person’s mind if they weren’t strong enough to fight off the endless tormenting temptation that hours of digital entertainment can bring to bear on the weary traveler who earns for a break from their mundane life. And SCENE. And with that poor attempt at Wakeness, Remedy has sent word that their psychological action thriller Alan Wake is part of the ongoing Steam sale.