Call of Duty fans looking to catch up on DLC are in luck. Activision has kicked off a one-week summer promotion that slashes 50% off of the price of all previously released DLC packs for Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops. Sale items include the two Content Collections and some extraterrestrial zombie-blasting. The promo is currently running for both 360 and PS3 as well as PC.
A portion of all sales from the promotion will be donated to the Call of Duty Endowment, a non-profit organization set up by Activision that provides job placement and training services for veterans.
The Call of Duty DLC summer promotion content includes:
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #1
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #2
• Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike
• Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation
• Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation
• Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection