- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 15, 2012
A Summer of Death promotion was announced to kick off the upcoming launch of Darksiders II. The first item up for grabs is a t-shirt, on offer to gamers who pre-order a copy for 360, PC, or PS3 and go through the process to redeem on the game’s Facebook page. Additional items will be named in the upcoming weeks but are said to include digital content and prizes for community members.