- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex enters open beta for Windows 10 PC
- Doom gets messy with shotguns, demon guts in launch trailer
- Megadimension Neptunia VII heading to Steam this summer
- New video series kicks off for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr
- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 15, 2012
A Summer of Death promotion was announced to kick off the upcoming launch of Darksiders II. The first item up for grabs is a t-shirt, on offer to gamers who pre-order a copy for 360, PC, or PS3 and go through the process to redeem on the game’s Facebook page. Additional items will be named in the upcoming weeks but are said to include digital content and prizes for community members.