- Ms. Pac-Man Pink Ribbon Campaign kicks off for Android, iOS devices
- Forza Horizon 2 pulls into stores, on Live for Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 15, 2012
A Summer of Death promotion was announced to kick off the upcoming launch of Darksiders II. The first item up for grabs is a t-shirt, on offer to gamers who pre-order a copy for 360, PC, or PS3 and go through the process to redeem on the game’s Facebook page. Additional items will be named in the upcoming weeks but are said to include digital content and prizes for community members.