- 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Genesis, Master System themes out now
- PlayStation 4 getting price drop to $349.99 on Oct. 9, bundles detailed
- Halo 5: Guardians goes goooold, 343 Industries releases statement
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition launching Oct. 27, new shots posted
- It’s time to roll out! Transformers: Devastation out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 15, 2012
A Summer of Death promotion was announced to kick off the upcoming launch of Darksiders II. The first item up for grabs is a t-shirt, on offer to gamers who pre-order a copy for 360, PC, or PS3 and go through the process to redeem on the game’s Facebook page. Additional items will be named in the upcoming weeks but are said to include digital content and prizes for community members.